Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Entry #87

The phone was ringing. The bed was warm and the thought of movement was an unfriendly one indeed. The phone was ringing. Cool air from the window overhead heightened the comfort of this bed. Mmmmmm. It felt so good to streeeeetch. The phone was ringing.

Dammit! The phone was ringing.

Percy/Andrew sprang from the bed, his left foot tangling in the tousled covers while the rest of his body crashed to the floor. The phone was ringing. Percy/Andrew forced himself up out of the tossed comic books and discarded gaming mags, lurching towards the phone.

"mgh-ello?" Morning voice. Percy/Andrew cleared his throat.

No comments: