Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

prayer retreat journaling

tonite is the strength you need. fire. orange tongues of heat. frenetic whirling figures. chaos.

these were the images i left on my page before trying to sleep. i tossed all nite, waking every few hours. when i awoke,i felt battered and worn. as the sun rose into the blue, i still moved under a perpetual grey sky of uncertainty.

but then, dawn broke and rays of brilliant clarity and golden heaven sent insight illumined me and i saw what i needed to do.

i walk in peace.

No comments: