Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Exceptional Blogging

Well, the, um 6 weeks since my last post have been unbelievably busy. The only reason I'm able to post now is because I'm confined to my house. I'm unable to work or anything because I'm slogging through an attack of flu-like symptoms including fever, nausea, congestion. Can anyone say H1N1? The only reason I haven't gotten to the doctor is because apparently everyone else here in Guelph is suffering through exactly the same thing as me. How 'bout than, eh? I'm participating in a pandemic!! It's always cool to be part of something bigger than yourself, right?

Anyways, on to today's business: Another installment of Exceptional Blogging! It's short and sweet but for some reason, I really enjoy it. Coming straight from "Can You Hear the Sound of Laughter..." courtesy of ~M.

"i woke my parents up in the middle of the night to let them know that my lsat results had arrived, three days early.

and the news is so very, very good. like, hyperbolicly good.

i suspect they've forgiven me for the rude awakening."

Thanks, ~M!

Till next time!

- Josh

2 comments:

~m said...

i 176ed. like, 99.6th percentile. if your kidlet did that, you'd be ok with a middle-of-the-night wake-up, wouldn't you?

hope you feel better soon!

Joshua Gordon said...

You freakin' blow me away. Way to go! And yes, that's def worth at least a middle-of-the-night wake up.

-Swine Flu Josh