I have to say, I love the concept of 'faith your practice', but it's hard to think about this morning. ie:
- I just hung up with my cell phone provider; Bell Mobility's 3 year grip on my life is only 3 months in and I'm already frustrated. Apparently, Sirius Satellite Radio is not compatible the my HTC Touch, even though I'm paying for it. Nobody told me that when I bought the phone! Aargh!
- And my house is messy.
- And I don't have any clean socks right now.
- And my shirt doesn't match my pants.
- And it feels like unpacking after a move should probably be one of the first 'rings' of hell (see dante's inferno).
- And there are lots of other things going on that I don't really want to post on a public discussion forum.
There's a ton of stuff that could make this day miserable - and it's only 11:30 am.
Faithing my practice is no shining 'glory road' paved with insight and slick spirituality. It's dirty and oh so real.