Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

re: how i praise, by shawn b

hmmm.

like you shawn, my spirit comes alive in new ways during worship 'space'. for me, the music and reverent atmosphere open room inside my spirit. in those moments, my 'inner sanctum' is prepared for what god wants to do.

god has used other media to do this as well: staring at certain paintings (someone tell frake he's awesome), conversations that convict and inspire, friends that build one another up (create, you know who you are), and certain mini albums.


...but nothing else draws me to god's heart as quickly as listening to my wife pray.

1 comment:

~m said...

this is beautiful.