Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

re: ~m's comment on 'my soap box: living in a self help era and why its the worst'

please, ~m, a soap box is not the place for balanced and/or thoughtful discussion. please do not require me to spend time and energy bolstering the stance i have taken here.

geez.

- josh

ps. i know i said i wanted to have a discussion, but venting is only satisfying when no one disagrees.

i thought you'd be waaay more sensitive.

- josh

1 comment:

~m said...

mea culpa!

or, you know, not!