Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Track 1

track 1 - 'adrianna'

everyone has woken from a dream and been haunted by its memory. not many people though, have the ability to capture that experience as exquisitely as you have. i can see adrianna clearly in my mind, a beautiful young girl in desperate need of understanding. i especially appreciate how you've re created the longing to reach into adrianna's life to be the one to hold her. we weep because we can't.

i could say this for every song you've written: intensely lyrical and highly emotional.

1 comment:

shawn said...

Thanks, Josh! You've just secured yourself a solid shout-out in the album notes, you saucy minx, you.