Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to the fold, JerryBerry

Well, team, I'd love for you all to read something I ripped from the BRAND NEW blog of a great friend of mine. His name is JerryBerry, and he has the lyrical skills of a bard. JerryBerry, I salute you and I welcome you to the blogosphere.

Everyone go look at his blog - but first, a pleasant diversion, courtesy of JerryBerry:

The Sea Lion's Mane

The sea lions mane puts all others to shame,
Licking his chest like a hot yellow flame,
It blows throught the wind in a furious rage,
Smelling of spices, a rich scented sage.

Genius, I tell you!! Read the rest of it HERE.

No comments: