Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Piper Sarah Grace Gordon


Hey people... So, some big news: I'm officially a Dad!

As of 2:36 pm on June 8th, I am a father. My daughter was born weighing in at 7 lbs, 12 oz. She is named Piper Sarah Grace Gordon. Sarah and I could not be more proud!!! Here are a couple of pictures.








2 comments:

B. Nagel said...

Congratulations man!

And yes, your tag is correct. Awesome.

Freek said...

Congratulations, that is fantastic news! I'm very excited for you guys!