Joshua Gordon

My photo
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I live in Guelph - an artsy, tree hugging university town in Ontario. I work hard to be a creative and innovative influence in the places I find myself. Most of the time that looks like networking with other creatives, researching, or filling up my sketchbook / journal with ideas.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Piper Sarah Grace Gordon

Here, long lost blogger friends, is a news-report for y'all.


My daughter (holy cow!) hours after her birth. Her name is Piper Sarah Grace Gordon, and she is absolutely awesome. For you baby nerds out there, Piper was born at 2:46 pm on June 8th, 2009. Her birth weight was 7 lbs, 12 oz (3.5somethingsomething kg). She's 21 inches long, and has a fantastic sucking reflex - not my words. Piper was delivered with the expert aid of the fine fine women at Hamilton Midwives: Shirin and Shannon, you are both really really good people to have in a delivery room.


Yes, Josh DID cry when he first heard Piper first wailing at the heavens. And Josh DID watch the entire thing. I'm very proud of me.






No comments: